Your donations to Open Door Health Center make our families healthier and our community more prosperous by…
- Providing comprehensive and preventative care for children and adults.
- Assisting in eliminating health care inequality in Southern Minnesota.
- Providing culturally and linguistically appropriate care for all people.
- Providing alternatives to costly emergency room visits.
- Educating individuals and families in need of greater health.
In today’s economy, the number of people without adequate healthcare is increasing. Many of our patients are hard working citizens who struggle to make ends meet. Many have jobs that provide inadequate insurance.
A gift to Open Door is a gift to our community.
You may also call (507) 344-5518, email us for more information, or mail a check to:
Open Door Health Center
309 Holly Lane
Mankato, MN 56001
After receipt of your gift, we will send you a letter for your records.
To find out more about donating your time and talents, please call (507) 344-5518 or
contact us for more information.