Your donations to Open Door Health Center make our families healthier and our community more prosperous by…
- Providing comprehensive and preventative care for children and adults.
- Assisting in eliminating health care inequality in Southern Minnesota.
- Providing culturally and linguistically appropriate care for all people.
- Providing alternatives to costly emergency room visits.
- Educating individuals and families in need of greater health.
In today’s economy, the number of people without adequate healthcare is increasing. Many of our patients are hard-working citizens who struggle to make ends meet. Many have jobs that provide inadequate insurance.
A gift to Open Door is a gift to our community.
You may also call (507) 344-5518, email us for more information, or mail a check to:
Open Door Health Center
309 Holly Lane
Mankato, MN 56001
After receipt of your gift, we will send you a letter for your records.
To find out more about donating your time and talents, please call (507) 344-5518 or
contact us for more information.