We Greatly Appreciate Your Gifts Of Time And Money!
Your generosity helps Open Door to assist individuals in need of health care.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your donations to Open Door Health Center are tax-deductible. Your gift of support:
- Assists in eliminating health care inequality in Southern Minnesota.
- Helps to inform community about Open Door’s services.
- Helps provide affordable prescription medication.
- Helps maintain and repair our facilities.
- Provides culturally and linguistically appropriate care.
- Provides an alternative health care center to reduce costly emergency room visits.
- Provides educational materials, patient supplies and equipment to promote health.
- Provides comprehensive and preventative care for children and adults.
In today’s economy, the number of people in need of medical care is increasing. Many of our patients are hard working citizens who struggle to make ends meet.
A gift to Open Door is a gift to our community.
You may also call 507.344.5503, mail a check to Open Door Health Center, 309 Holly Lane, Mankato, MN 56001, or email for more information. After receipt of your gift, we will send you a letter for your records.
To find out more about donating your time and talents:
For information on volunteering, please call 507.344.5505 or email for more information.
We also accept donations of furniture, equipment and more, depending on our current needs and space availability. Please call 507.344.5503 or click here to inquire.