Open Door Health Center
Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Open Door has a team of certified insurance enrollment specialists who can help you with MNsure navigation and the Medical Assistance (MA) enrollment process, either over the phone or in person. We can help individuals, families, and children apply for Medicaid, and MinnesotaCare. Enrollment services are free of charge to patients as well as the general public. We offer bilingual enrollment assistance.
Contact us for an appointment, or email your questions.
(507) 344-5535 | firstname.lastname@example.org
What is MNsure?
MNsure is Minnesota’s marketplace where individuals, families and small businesses can shop, compare and choose the health insurance coverage that meets their needs and budget. MNsure is the only place to qualify for financial help that can lower the cost of your monthly insurance premium.
What plans are offered on MNsure and when can I sign up?
Through MNsure, you can find out if you qualify for one of the following types of plans:
- Medical Assistance*
- Private plans, (according to your age and location) – during open enrollment, usually November through January.
*If you are eligible for one of these programs, you can enroll through MNsure all year long.
Get Started Today!
Call to set up your appointment.
You can reach us at
Items to Bring to Your Insurance Enrollment Appointment:
- Driver’s license or other ID
- Social Security number for each person applying
- Date of birth for each household member
- Recent pay stubs, current tax forms, and documentation for any other sources of income
- Non-citizens must bring immigration documents such as Green Card, I-9, Employment Authorization card, or any other document proving legal status (only for applicants)
For an appointment call
English: (507) 344-5535
Español: (507) 344-5537