At Open Door Health Center, an experienced team of family practice medical providers offer exams and treatment for all ages. We offer a team-based approach. Our caring doctors and Nurse Practitioners are focused on all of your health care needs. These services include:
- Acute same day visits*
- Preventive exams
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, COPD, asthma, etc)
- Consultations with a dietitian
If you have questions about the availability of a specific service or a treatment that is not listed, please contact the location at which the appointment will be made to determine what care ODHC can provide.
*During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not offering walk-in appointments. However, you may still be able to get a same-day appointment for an acute condition by calling (507) 388-2120. We may even be able to help by phone or video using telehealth.
Same Day Medical
Open Door offers same day appointments for patients with immediate health needs. These might include:
- Fevers, colds, coughs, and sore throats
- Minor asthma attacks
- Sinus problems, earaches, and headaches
- Skin allergies and rashes
- Illness with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Minor cuts, lacerations, and stitches
- Urinary tract infections
Same day medical does not take the place of an emergency room or an urgent care clinic,
if you need immediate assistance please dial 9-1-1 or visit the nearest emergency room.
If you or a family member are experiencing any of the following symptoms,
please call 9-1-1 or go to the Emergency Department at your local hospital:
- Chest pain, heart attack, difficulty breathing
- Stroke or numbness on one side
- Severe bleeding or abdominal pain
- Major head trauma or loss of consciousness