Our compassionate and experienced professionals help individuals and families with a wide variety of mental health concerns. Licensed therapists have advanced training to help individuals with relationship difficulties, depression, anxiety, loss, challenges with drugs and alcohol, trauma and other stressors.
• Mental health assessments
• Individual, family, and couples therapy
• Individualized treatment plans
• Integrated care for total wellness
Behavioral Health Consultants
Our behavioral health consultants work with our medical and dental teams to provide integrated behavioral health services.
Our consultants accompany our patients during medical and dental consultations and procedures in order to help our patients achieve total wellness.
Open Door’s behavioral health team provides play therapy as an option to help children resolve their problems, better express themselves, and grow as individuals.
According to the Association for Play Therapy, play therapy has been used as a primary intervention or as supportive therapy for:
- Behavioral problems, such as anger management, grief and loss, divorce and abandonment, and crisis and trauma.
- Behavioral disorders, such as anxiety, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD), autism or pervasive developmental, academic and social developmental, physical and learning disabilities, and conduct disorders.