FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mankato – (July 1, 2021) – MNsure-certified navigators from Open Door Health Center will be available to answer questions and help ALL community members (not just Open Door patients) enroll in health insurance from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Monday, July 12th at our clinic located at 309 Holly Lane in Mankato. This is a last-call event as the Special Enrollment Period ends on July 16th. This is a completely FREE service to the community. We are accepting appointments and walk-ins on the day of the event. Call 507-344-5535 to schedule an appointment. Walk-in services are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Open Door Health Center will have information about MNsure tax credit increases and income guideline changes and will help individuals enroll into MNsure private plans, MinnesotaCare or Medical Assistance. Consumers also will have the opportunity to make appointments with navigators for later dates.
Minnesotans interested in enrolling should bring the following materials to the event:
- Social security number and date of birth for each person applying
- Driver’s license, Tribal ID, or other ID
- For non-citizens, Green Card or other immigration documents
- Last year’s tax forms (1040EZ or page 1 of 1040)
- Most recent pay stubs and/or documentation for other income sources
- W2 form or Employer Tax ID Number
- Employer’s address and contact information
- Information about any employer-provided health insurance available for each person applying
To read the full release click here.