Website Open Door Health Center
Open Door Health Center is seeking a full-time Network Administrator responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computers and computer systems, building and maintaining computers, installing software, and assisting staff in the set-up and use of computers and software. This position enhances communication through timely and accurate Information Technology (IT), responds to staff and external customers inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and ensure connectivity to all applications and systems.
- Build, maintain, and install computers in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update the inventory of all devices on the network.
- Assist with installation and connecting to all applications (example: Phones, EHR, PM, Dentrix, etc.)
- Backup support for Desktop.
- Installation and maintenance of software updates.
- Build, repair, and test software applications before deployment.
- Troubleshoot IT systems as needed.
- Implement security software and tools to ensure maximum security from outside threats.
- Carry out data backups and administration of such.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- The Network Administrator must have a BA/BS degree or equivalent in computer science, including software programming and application development, web development, organizational skills, and operating systems.
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience in clinic operations, health informatics, compliance and risk management areas.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with medical and dental systems a plus.
- Bilingual language skills and are a plus.
Please make sure to also fill out and sign our Application for Employment in order to be considered a viable candidate. The Application for Employment is available as a pdf or Microsoft Word. Send the completed application via email to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, 309 Holly Lane, Mankato, MN, 56001.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org