Website Open Door Health Center
Open Door Health Center (ODHC) is seeking a Physician (MD or DO) as a full-time CMO to provide leadership and patient care at our Mankato location.
- Provide direct clinical care as an integral member of the provider staff as determined by the administration.
- Work collaboratively with ODHC leadership to design and implement programs and services to meet identified populations needs.
- Provider leadership and foster engagement for the Health Care Home initiative.
- Coordinate the development of clinical goals, outcomes, and strategies for prevention, acute care, and chronic disease management.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate department policies, protocols, procedures and “best practices” which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards for care.
- Lead the adoption of new technology to improve patient information and patient care.
- Provide leadership for issues associated with improving organization performance.
- Board certified MN licensed physician with current DEA license.
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in a key leadership role with responsibility and oversight of the medical department and staff development/management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of underserved populations.
- Ability to solve problems effectively, creatively and decisiveness in decision making.
- Ability to develop, lead and facilitate teams to achieve the goals of the department.
- Confidence, professional judgment, and grace under pressure.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the needs of a Federal Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a plus.
- Bilingual language skills and are a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org