COVID-19 MDH Vaccine Clinics
June 25 – 10 am – 2pm, ages 5+
June 29 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm, ages 5+
Click Here to schedule
Open Door Health Center is open and safely treating patients in our clinics or right from home with telehealth. We have three levels of screening set up for the safety of our staff, patients, and community. Don’t hesitate. Stay healthy. Schedule a medical, or behavioral health appointment by calling 507.388.2120.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information – Third Dose & Boosters
Open Door Health Center is strictly adhering to the Minnesota Department of Health guidelines for COVID -19 boosters.
Who can get a booster dose? (Pfizer & Moderna) – 6 months after your second dose
- People 65 years and older
- People Ages 18+ and live in long-term care settings
- People Ages 18+ and have underlying medical conditions
- People Ages 18+ and work or live in high-risk settings (schools, healthcare facilities, long term care facilities)
Who can get a booster dose? (Johnson & Johnson) – 2 months after your initial dose
You can choose your COVID-19 booster, regardless of what vaccine you originally received. To schedule your booster dose at Open Door call (507) 344-5795.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information – First & Second Dose
We are currently vaccinating any individual 16 years or older with the first and second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, and any individual 18 years or older with the Moderna & Janssen vaccine.
If you or your family would like to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at ODHC, please call our vaccine helpline at 507.344.5795 (English and Spanish) to leave your information.
If you need assistance with transportation or translation, please let our staff know when they call to schedule your appointment. You may also call 507.344.5518 for transportation assistance only.
Staff will call you within a week to schedule your appointment.
The providers at Open Door Health Center know that receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is a vital step in ending this pandemic.
- These vaccines are safe and effective with few side effects for very few people
- Getting a vaccine cannot give you the coronavirus
- These vaccines can help your body fight the virus if you are exposed
- Please, do your part in ending the pandemic. Continue to mask, social distance, and wash your hands frequently.
COVID-19 Testing Information
We are providing scheduled COVID-19 tests at our Mankato location, call (507) 388-2120 to make an appointment. No walk-in tests will be given. Please do not enter the clinic if you are in need of a COVID-19 test.
The Jordan Dental Clinic is not an active testing location.
New Patient Procedures
Once you arrive at Open Door for your appointment, there are several procedures in place to keep you, our other patients, and our staff safe from infection.
- If you have a fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, please do not present to the clinic.
- Everyone will be screened for signs & symptoms of infection before entering the clinic.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Do not bring visitors with you. Patients may only be accompanied by one caregiver, and only if a caregiver is necessary. Additional family members will not be allowed into the clinic.
- Please maintain social distancing while at Open Door.