Open Door Health Center is open and treating patients safely in our Mankato clinic or right from home with telehealth. We have three levels of screening set up for the safety of our staff, patients, and community.
Medical & Behavioral Health Appointments
Patients can call (507) 388-2120 to be screened and schedule an appointment in medical or behavioral health.
This screening will determine whether we can assist in-person or by phone/video conferencing.
Our hours for medical and behavioral health appointments remain the same, but we are not offering walk-in appointments.
8 am – 5 pm; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday;
9 am – 5 pm; Wednesday.
Emergency Dental Appointments
Emergency dental appointments are also available (in Mankato only) for patients experiencing excessive pain, swelling, or a bad taste in their mouth.
Patients can call (507) 344-5539 to be screened for an emergency dental appointment.
8 am – 12 pm; Monday – Thursday
We expect to reopen full dental services by early July.
Please check back here for updates.
Per Gov. Walz and the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, full dental practices are able to resume as of May 18th. Open Door will be resuming full dental services within the next few weeks. We are waiting for cutting edge safety equipment to arrive and be installed to increase safety for our patients and staff.
New Patient Guidelines
Open Door Health Center is following CDC guidelines for the health and safety of our patients during this pandemic.
- If you have fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, please do not present to the clinic.
- Everyone will be screened for signs & symptoms of infection before entering the clinic.
- Visitors are restricted! Patients may only be accompanied by one caregiver, and only if a caregiver is necessary. Additional family members will not be allowed into the clinic.
Three Levels of Screening
- Call to be screened and schedule an appointment. During this first screening, we will determine whether we can see you in the clinic or using telehealth.
- Medical & Behavioral Health appointments, call: (507) 388-2120
- Emergency Dental appointments in Mankato, call: (507) 344-5539
- Prior to an in-person appointment, your provider or your provider’s nurse will call to make sure you are still feeling okay.
- Anyone entering the clinic– including staff, patients, and caregivers– will be screened at the door for COVID-19 symptoms
Mental Health Resources
Below are links to information for dealing with stress while sheltering in place.
Provided by SAMHSA, the links are in both English and Spanish.
Making and Wearing a Mask
Copyright (c) 2020 Mankato Free Press, Edition 4/15/2020