Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator
Open Door Health Center (ODHC), a federally qualified health center, is seeking a full time Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator.
The Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the Quality Improvement (QI) Program. This will include the collection, management and analysis of quality data and the preparation of quality reports. This candidate will analyze data obtained from the EHR to determine efforts needed to improve patient outcomes and ensure the Quality Improvement and Safety Programs meet the standards set forth by ODHC’s QI and Safety Plans, as well as HRSA and Minnesota Department of Health requirements.
The Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator works with various members of the organization to develop, implement, and monitor policies, trainings, and audits regarding compliance in the areas of Quality Improvement, Safety and OSHA.
The Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator co-chairs the QI and Safety Committee and assists with the review and development of policies related to QI and safety.
The Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator should have a bachelor’s degree in a health information management or a related field, with three years of prior experience in quality improvement, process improvement, TQM or participation in clinical quality committee. This candidate should have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, integrity, sound judgment, and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, outside agencies and providers. The Quality Improvement and Data Analysis Coordinator must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated knowledge and technical competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, experience with an electronic health record (EHR), data analysis, outcomes/performance monitoring, process development, and regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry is required. Experience with report writing and queries is beneficial. Experience in or with a FQHC preferred.
• People skills - The position requires the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels, within the organization and with all stakeholders in the community.
• Communication - Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Able to independently craft messages to be communicated to be reviewed by appropriate member of the Executive Leadership Team prior to release. Receptive to suggestions from others; utilizing and/or following through with suggestions if possible and when feasible.
• Organizational Capabilities - Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and effectively manage change initiatives. Meticulously records activities and files records. Promote staff and community support of the organization by demonstrating a sincere and positive commitment to ODHC’s mission and goals.
• Industry Knowledge - Thorough knowledge and understanding of development and communication strategies that support success of primary responsibilities. Understanding of the current trends in healthcare delivery, including community health care organizations.
• Track record of success – Develop and build trust, rapport, respect, credibility and confidence with staff, companies, and the community at large. Successful outcomes of relationships built that can be tracked in a tangible way.
How to apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to Open Door Health Center, Attention: Human Resources, 309 Holly Lane, Mankato, MN 56001. Or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org