Capital Campaign - Phase Three
Phase Three of our Capital Campaign has Open Door Health Center evolving with the community's needs of the future.
This $3 million dollar project has several components:
- Adding X-ray services for the medical team. This will allow a more meaningful partnership with the University of Minnesota Medical Residents and preceptor who will have a permanent rotation at ODHC for their Family Practice residency.
- Expanded Lobby/Waiting Room for patients
- New, larger main-floor space for Enrollment Services
- Create larger meeting room for staff and community meetings
- Expedite Check-out process for Medical and Behavioral Health Services in a private behind-the-scenes area, reducing bottleneck in main lobby
- Relocate IT Servers and utilize new dental spaces for discrete conversations regarding payment plans
- Install doors or panels for noise reduction in dental reception
- Add office space for new dental providers and staff
- Relocate all administrative staff to east side of building
- Create larger staff restrooms
How You Can Help*
There are a number of ways to consider providing support for this project. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the Internal Revenue Service. More information about these options is available upon request. Some opportunities include:
- Cash or Check
- Pledge (1-3 years)
- Credit Card
- Securities and Real Estate
- Other Planned Giving Options (contact us for further information)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine which ways are most advantageous for you to give.